Just a few notes to keep in mind to maximise the life of your hammocks:
- Remove sharp objects from your pockets before jumping into your hammock
- Avoid placing your hammocks to close to campfire. Sparks & embers can damage the hammock.
- Refrain from smoking while using your hammock.
- Try not to leave your hammock out in the sun for a prolonged time (like a month!) as UV rays can damage the hammock material.
- When not in use, it is best to stuff the hammock back in it's compression sack. Store in a cool, dry place.
Unfortunately damage from punctures, fire and UV are not covered by warranty.
However we understand accidents happen (like when our furry friends’ toenails are a little sharp) and holes or tears up to 5cm can be fixed by picking up a hammock repair kit.
Cleaning your hammock
- ENO recommends washing your hammocks using a mild detergent on a cold gentle cycle or hand wash.
- Please remove the carabiners before washing but the rope can be left on.
- Only use a front loader washing machine as the agitator in a top loader can damage the hammock material.
- Choose a cold cycle, either delicates or woolen will be fine.
- Hang dry only (it shouldn’t take long! Just make sure its spread out properly...)